Join EA Frostbite
Frostbite constantly looking for exceptional talent that can help evolve and become even better.
Do you have what it takes to bring amazing games to life?
Location: Stockholm, Stockholms lan SE
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Frostbite are looking for a Rendering Engineer to join the Frostbite team!
Frostbite is a technology and collaboration platform for diverse game franchises, such as FIFA, Battlefield, Star Wars Battlefront, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Need for Speed and Plant vs. Zombies Garden Warfare. Thousands of game developers all over the world are using Frostbite to create some of the best-looking games in the industry!
You will be part of our talented rendering team, driving the technology forward that will power future titles and push the boundaries of visual quality in games. You will collaborate with world class engineers and artists across EA.
- Develop and maintain high quality rendering systems for multiple AAA games
- Research, innovate and implement cutting edge real-time rendering techniques
- Collaborate across team and discipline boundaries to provide highly productive and effective art and content workflows
- Undertake performance profiling and optimization on multiple platforms
- Work closely with game team artists and art directors to create effective solutions
- Inspire and mentor less experienced members of the team
- BSc degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Extensive real-time computer graphics knowledge
- Expert C++, data-driven design, and architecture skills
- Expertise at profiling and optimization
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of one or more CPU and GPU architectures
- Console development experience
- C#/Tools development experience
- Team Lead/Management experience
What’s in it for you?
Frostbite take care of his staff! In addition to a competitive compensation package offers employees 10 EA games per year, massage, a variety of sports activities and health care allowance. Frostbite have a collective bargain agreement with Unionen and Sveriges Ingenjörer and provide his employees with occupational pension.
Frostbite respect and value employees’ personal lives. A good work-life balance is essential to a long-term success!
This opportunity is for a permanent position at Frostbite’s Stockholm office.
As part of the application process might ask you to perform a practical work test. Apply online with a combined CV and introduction letter in English explaining “Why I want to work at Frostbite”.
Frostbite look forward to receiving your application!